Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cruising Along

Little Miss NC (I am saying that for you, Amy) has started cruising along the furniture. She doesn't pull up onto it by herself just yet but she will if we are right beside her and she pulls up onto our leg first & then reaches out to the coffee table. Then she just busies herself with slowly making her way all the way around the table to explore each object that she can find. (Don't mind her mismatched outfit in these pics, LOL).




She has also started pulling up some in the bathtub and this pretty much scares me (if you know my history- slipping & falling in a bathtub in Mexico and shattering my top front teeth then you understand why). So, I keep my hands on her the whole time. Ryan says I need to let go of her but I'm not so sure about that just yet....

1 comment:

Melanie and Scott said...

Wow...Amazing that Natalie is cruising already! She looks so happy. Oh, the fun things to look forward to! :)