Sunday, February 8, 2009

Who's 30? Not me!


OK, that isn't true. They say age is just a number though, right? I turned the big 3-0 on Saturday and had a wonderful day celebrating with my family and friends. (I have more to say about my fun-filled day and some pics with captions to add to the blog but in the meantime check out these pics from my Mom's Picasa album. She got a nice new camera that takes great photos.)

**Updated- my b'day was a great day. Ryan got 30 balloons and decorated the house with them. He also grilled a REALLY good beef tenderloin for lunch (his first time to cook a big whole beef tenderloin). He ordered a cookie cake (YUM!) for me and had something extra nice written on there (see the pics below). I got lots of nice gifts from my family and friends. My Dad and Step-Mom sent me some beautiful flowers. We even got to go out to dinner two nights in a row! (Thanks Mom). Friday night we went to Mellow Mushroom and Saturday we went to Amsterdam's with friends. I had two martinis on Sat. night and was feeling kinda sluggish the next day. Check out more pics (click the word) from my camera that I uploaded to Facebook from that day (as well as a few others of Natalie).









3 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad you had a great birthday!

Poks said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a great day! Can you believe that Natalie and Riley are going to be one in just a short time!? It makes me kind of sad. We miss you both. Robin

Cathy said...

Neat that you could put the link to the pictures in Picasa...