Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Long time, no post

Yes, I know I was pretty much non-existent in blogger land for 2010. I am hoping (yeah right) that a new baby will inspire me to post more soon. Oh, that's right....I never did mention being pregnant on this blog until now. LOL. I am 33 weeks pregnant with a baby boy due April 5th. The only "real" reasons I am even blogging right now is b/c I felt it was appropriate to document the "poop" follow-up (previous posts)....since it was a full 6 months that it took for Natalie to decide she would actually poop on the potty again. I kinda believe that all the changes in her life with starting pre-school might have affected her "progress" with it. Ok, I digress. The other reason I'm blogging is to procrastinate doing the ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND things that still need to be done to get ready for this baby! OMG!

No comments: