Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dream Field Farms Pumpkin Patch



On Saturday, Natalie and I went to Dream Field Farms pumpkin patch with my Mom, sister (Amy), brother-in-law, nephew, and niece. It was a very nice fall day outside and we took a hayride out into a field of pumpkins. The hayride also included this "hee-haw" type music and as soon as it started playing Natalie popped up & starting bouncing around and blowing bubbles. She was being so cute and silly. I think quite a few people around us got a good laugh from it (inlcuding my Mom). The day ended on a somewhat tragic note when I realized I had locked my keys in my car and we were in the middle of nowhere! (Thank goodness my Mom had her car there too and has an extra carseat in it). Luckily I talked my little brother into going to my house in Auburn and getting my spare set and bringing them to me at my Mom's house the next day. I then had to get a ride back out to the middle of nowhere to pick up my car. Let's hope that doesn't happen again anytime soon.



Natalie and her cousin Braden at the pumpkin patch


Natalie is very interested in the grass!


Natalie and Mommy exploring the pumpkins


Braden found two little pumpkins for himself

No comments: