Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our Little Pink Flamingo



Natalie really enjoyed her first Halloween. We have made good friends with lots of other Moms and babies through a breastfeeding support group. We also have started having play dates at our houses and getting together for "Mom's Night Out" in addition to the weekly support group. We had a Halloween party today at the group and it was a big hit! Lots of good food and we even had two photographers there to snap pics of the babies in their costumes. Natalie was so adorable in her pink flamingo costume! She wore it for over an hour and didn't mind the head piece.


Natalie and I with my friend Rebecca and Leighton


Natalie and some of her buddies (Kendall and Ellianna). Natalie was VERY interested in Ellianna's costume.

2 comments:

Poks said...

I missed yall! Natalie looks so adorable. It's so fun seeing the other babies too. I love the picture of Natalie checking out the jack-o-lantern. They're so curious at this stage. It's a lot of fun.

Lindsey said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found my blog so we can keep up with each other! Natalie is precious!!! You'll have to tell Rebecca I said Hi too :) Maybe we can see y'all sometime when we're in AU - it would be fun to catch up!
Glad you found a breastfeeding support group, too - it certainly helps :)