Friday, November 21, 2008

Brrrr...... It's cold out


The high temp for the day wasn't even 50 and the lows for tonight are in the 20s! That is C-O-L-D by Alabama standards. I've been seraching in every store for a winter hat for my sweet little baby's bald head.
I haven't had much luck because either I didn't like the style or I couldn't find her size. (She has a large noggin- over 95th percentile at her 6 month appt.) I finally got this hat at the consignment store (it is size 12-24 months).

So, don't you think the pompom on top is just a little too big??? We're gonna get Natalie's Mimi to fix it.

3 comments:

Poks said...

I love it!! I think you should keep it just like that. She is so adoreable!!! We'll miss ya'll this week.

Amy C said...

How cute!!! I love that middle picture! It's a cute hat...the pom pom thing may be a little big but I'll have to check it out in person. It looks like she's pulling up now! That's great!

Amy C said...

C-O-L-D well maybe you should put some clothes on her then!