Saturday, December 6, 2008

Good friends, Good times......


..........at "the" Cracker Barrel. Why do some people say "the" Cracker Barrel? I find that funny. Anyways, we went to Montgomery this morning to meet up with my high school friends for breakfast. Tina was in town from Nevada and just had her new baby boy, Logan, in October. So, I was very excited to get to meet him. Meredith was also there with her fiance Jamie. They just got engaged last week and I am so happy for them. Natalie was quite happy to smile at all the people and say Hey! She also was more than thrilled to grab my syrup bottle and dump it all over herself.


Proud Mom Tina and her son Logan


Natalie checking out baby Logan


I can't believe we have babies.... it was just yesterday that we were in high school!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We love "the" Cracker Barrel around here too!